Thursday, August 24, 2006

First Post

I decided there were enough right leaning blogs out there that did nothing else but talk about how great Bush is and how vital the War on Terror is for the future of America. While I do enjoy reading a lot of the blogs who fit that description, I wanted to make one that focused more on issues and events, rather than just a review of the GOP's talking points. And so I created the Radical Conservative, a blog that leans towards the paleo-conservative point of view and provides paleo-cons and real conservatives of all shades a source of news and a place to post comments. I can't say that I will update as regularly as I would like, but I will try to keep up with election news and anything else of importance.

For now, a list of links that should appear on the sidebar once I figure out how to run this thing!

Tom Tancredo For President

The American Cause

Team America PAC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home